We're Hiring In Your NeighborhoodWe have found that the people who know their neighborhood and are passionate about their community become successful Realtors.
Thinking About Becoming A Realtor?
Real estate is a local business and it’s very common to be a successful Realtor in the neighborhood you know the best – yours! London Properties is actively looking to hire someone like you who lives in your area to become a Realtor. We have found that the people who know their neighborhood and are passionate about their community become successful Realtors. If you have ever wondered if real estate could be right for you ask yourself the following:
- Do you enjoy looking at homes and open houses?
- Do you make friends easily?
- Do you get asked by friends and family for interior design or decorating advice?
- Do you care about making others happy?
- Are you good with people and able to help someone see the whole picture or help them with a decision?
- Do you have previous experience in outside sales, customer service or teaching?
- Do you enjoy maintaining your house and doing home-related projects?
- Is your current income not getting you to your full potential?
- Have you ever wanted to own your own business?
- Would you prefer unrestricted hours, working when you feel like it not when you must?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a real estate career could be right for you. Give us a call. It may be the best call you’ve ever made. We may show you the way to more time, more money and more freedom!
Ready To Get Your License?
If you’re ready to take the next step then you are already at the right place, London Properties! London Properties is the only local broker with live training and one-on-one class to prepare you for your State exam. Our Career staff will work with you one on one throughout the process and they will be there for you every step of the way. We can:
1. Prepare you so that you pass the test and get your license on your first try.
2. Start your training and have you attend sales meeting even BEFORE you receive your license. Passing the state exam and being a successful Realtor are two different skill sets. At London Properties we introduce you to successful Realtors and your support team, while you are studying, so that you will be ready and confident to help buyers and sellers as soon as your license arrives.
3. We can show you the way into your first transaction within 45 days. The reality is that is takes time to build your sphere of influence and achieve your first closing. But London Properties offers new associates the best road for immediate success. As the largest broker in the Central Valley we offer you more opportunities for open houses and business development. Our in-house marketing department offers proprietary, turn-key marketing solutions to help you get your business up and running right away.
Contact us and get started on your new future in real estate.
Move Your License To London Properties
Have a Real Estate license now, well then consider this: London Properties has ranked in the top 1% of all Real Estate offices Nationwide every year for over 25 years. In 2017, our Associates each averaged more than $3.55 million in closed sales volume per associate; that’s 26% MORE than our closest competitors! Here are a few of the many things we provide that make our Associates so successful:
1. In-house design, social media, direct mail and online marketing services with proprietary tools and easy to use “click and download” solutions.
2. Database management tools with build-in client follow ups and reminders. Your database is critical to your success and London Properties offers unbelievable opportunities to market yourself to new customers while also staying in contact with current and past customers. We simply bring you more business.
3. Weekly sales meetings and daily, small group training opportunities to continually educate you on the latest information in market trends and ways to grow your income.
4. Professional legal guidance. Sellers choose London Properties to represent them because they appreciate both our 50 years of experience and the extra steps we take to protect them. From special buyer addendums to our reliance on McCormick Barstow, one of the largest law firms in the Central Valley, they feel confident that London Properties is here to them through the closing and beyond. We’ll do the same for you.